Cheers! We are looking for a full time orthopedic physical therapist to join our non-corporate outpatient facility in Fort Bragg, California. If you are searching not only for a job but a lifestyle as well, look no further. Why? Because we are a in Northern California on the Mendocino Coast, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Despite being a small rural community, you will enjoy a thriving cultural and music scene, arts and being able to eat all our locally grown produce. People here are friendly, easy going, and enjoy a more laid back lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Like the theme song of the TV series Cheers “Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name- and they’re always glad you came!”
We need you to thrive working as a team, and consider yourself to be a happy person, who really likes people. You have good communication skills both written and verbal. You are comfortable working as a generalist, with a varied caseload, and people of all ages. You enjoy taking on all aspects of patient care among our varied patient population. Our set up is very much a team environment, supervising assistants and aides. We offer generous benefits and retirement. Continuing education allowance also available. No weekends, and good vibes! New grads welcome. If this sounds like a good fit for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Susan Shellman or call (707) 964-1208
About Us: We are a non-corporate, small private practice clinic that thrives on people doing what they do best as a team to deliver excellent patient care to our community.
- We enjoy the support of a full office and clinical staff.
- We maintain a patient- care focused, low stress work environment because of our commitment to our values:excellence, cooperation, communication, collaboration, camaraderie, accountability, and a quest for knowledge.
- We have an ideal clinic that has a large well equipped gym area overlooking the Pacific Ocean that includes Pilates equipment and several private patient treatment rooms.
- We see a variety of patients from pediatric to geriatric and everyone else in between with orthopedic caseloads, post surgery and workman’s comp cases.
- We have well seasoned and experienced therapists on staff.
- We offer 1 hour evaluations and 30 minute one-on-one sessions.
We are now hiring for a Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. We are looking for someone who is motivated and detail-oriented who enjoys working with people. If you can speak Spanish or have administrative experience, that is a plus! Hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm. Please apply to email@example.com or stop by at 121-A in the Boatyard Shopping Center to pick up your application.